Ticket #229 (accepted enhancement)
Allow blank username
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||alamaison|
|Priority:||critical (affects core workflow)||Milestone:||1.0 Version 1|
Our SFTP server is configured to ONLY use a public key. The username and password are blank/not used.
I am unable to connect because Swish insists on entries in these fields.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Summary changed from Cannot connect using only a public key to Allow blank username
- Priority changed from major (affects peripheral workflow) to critical (affects core workflow)
- Version set to 0.7.3
- Milestone set to 1.0 Version 1
- Type changed from defect to enhancement