Ticket #201 (accepted defect)
Error downloading from ProFTPD server
|Reported by:||firstname.lastname@example.org||Owned by:||alamaison|
|Priority:||critical (affects core workflow)||Milestone:||0.9.x Bug sprint|
Hi ! Downloading a VOB file, I have difficulties to get the download complete. Either I received "you do not have permission" or "fonction incorrecte" which could be translated by "Incorrect function". If I try to start it again I received the former and have to start over again without any guaranty it will work. I've read ticket on the Key subject but I did not received any help from Xirvik, how to let the STFP server know there's a key, saying my problems were not a Key issue !
Can you help me ?
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Type changed from task to defect
- Milestone changed from 0.7 Public-key authentication to 0.7.x Bug sprint
- Component changed from remote folder to libssh2
- Summary changed from Received Fonction incorrecte error message to Error downloading from ProFTPD server